Congradulations graduates (I’m sure you see what I did there)! As you venture out into this next phase in your life, take time to celebrate you! Enjoy your family and friends. Remember to keep listening to KOUG Radio, even after you have begin your new life! Always remember: Go Vancougs!
We haven’t been broadcasting due to a move that is occurring. Never fear, we will return next week with an updated loop and a new location. Stay tuned for more details on the move. In the meantime be sure to download the app so you will be prepped to hear the new line up, next week!
Did you know that your favorite campus radio station has an app? We are here to tell you that there is an app for that! Download it from the Google Play or App Store today!
A huge hello from your KOUG Radio Staff. We know your classes are just starting to get into the swing of things, and this can be a stressful time! We have an opportunity for you to unwind from some of that stress, on February 25! Come to the KOUG Radio Open House from 5 to 8 PM in VUB 102. You have a chance to tour the studio, meet some of our delightful DJs, meet our stupendous staff, and get some free food. This is your chance to see how your internet radio station operates, so don’t miss it! Who knows there may even be some prizes involved!
Looking for a job on campus? Your Student Media Organizations are now hiring! You have a chance to apply for any of the following jobs:
- Student Media Board Chair – Chair all meetings and oversee the efforts of the Executive Board. Full job description here: – http://studentaffairs.vancouver.wsu.edu/student-involvement/student-media-board-chair-position-description
The application for Student Media Board Chair can be found here: https://orgsync.com/22599/forms/125689
- Student Media Board Vice Chair – Serve as chair in the chair’s absence and support any requests or responsibilities as needed. Full job description here: – http://studentaffairs.vancouver.wsu.edu/student-involvement/student-media-board-vice-chair-position-description The application for Student Media Board Chair can be found here: https://orgsync.com/22599/forms/125689
- KOUG Radio Station Manager – Manage a team while providing creative direction for the organization. Responsible for administrative work associated with running the organization. Full job description here:
The application for KOUG Radio Station Manager can be found here: https://orgsync.com/22599/forms/125686
- Salmon Creek Journal Editor – In – Chief – Manage a team while providing creative direction for the organization. Responsible for producing the annual Salmon Creek Journal. Full job description here:
– http://studentaffairs.vancouver.wsu.edu/student-involvement/salmon-creek-journal-eic-position-description The application for Salmon Creek Journal Editor – In – Chief can be found here: https://orgsync.com/22599/forms/125686
- VanCougar Newspaper Editor – In – Chief – Responsible for producing a high-quality, bi-monthly newspaper and providing creative direction for the organization. Full job description here:
– http://studentaffairs.vancouver.wsu.edu/student-involvement/vancougar-editor-in-chief-position-description The application for VanCougar Newspaper Editor – In – Chief can be found here: https://orgsync.com/22599/forms/125688
- VanCougar Newspaper Managing Editor – Responsible for all day – to – day operations of the organization. Full job description here:
– http://studentaffairs.vancouver.wsu.edu/student-involvement/vancougar-managing-editor-position-description The application for VanCougar Newspaper Managing Editor can be found here: https://orgsync.com/22599/forms/125687
The deadline to apply for these positions is next Tuesday at 5 PM. Be sure to get your applications in to be considered for a great involvement opportunity.
Welcome back to campus VanCougs! We are changing our line up here at KOUG so while you are getting ready for classes next week be sure to listen online, or you can treat yourself to a new app! The KOUG Radio app is available in the App Store and on Google Play for free, so why not get that wonderful app on your phone!
Your winter break is finally here! Enjoy it and remember to cherish those you hold dear. Campus will be closed from December 25, 2014 until January 2, 2015. KOUG Radio will still be broadcasting over the break, so be sure to tune in for some great updated tunes!!
One week from this Thursday, we will all be enjoying a lovely lunch/ dinner! Remember to be thankful for all that you have, and enjoy your week off. Be sure to keep listening to KOUG!
On this day we honor those who are serving or who have served. Be sure to thank the Veterans around you for their service!
We hope that you are enjoying the new season, and the crisp chill in the air that lets you know Fall is upon us. While you are enjoying that Pumpkin Spice Latte and studying be sure to listen in to KOUG Radio to hear all the great new shows we have to offer! You can see the schedule by checking the Show Programming page, and you can learn a little bit more about each show under the Current DJs section of our website!